Whether anticipating the joys of adoption or experiencing the frustrations of divorce, you need a competent, assertive CA attorney by your side when facing important family issues. The lawyers at Castillo Harper, APC zealously advocate for your rights and provide protection for your family during all family law proceedings, including:
- Alimony -Divorce should not lead to financial crises. Our attorneys will help you obtain the spousal support you deserve, so you can continue to live as you did during the marriage.
- Child Custody and Visitation – Our divorce attorneys advocate for your parental rights so you can raise your children in a fit and healthy home.
- Child Support – Parents share the responsibility of raising their child. Our attorneys advocate for a fair division of financial support between the parents so that the child can have a healthy, happy upbringing.
- Child Support Modification and Enforcement – Child support payments do not change unless the court modifies the child support order. If either you or the other parent experiences a significant change in circumstances, our attorneys can guide you through the proper legal procedures to modify your child support payments accordingly.
- Divorce – Through mediation or litigation, our divorce law firm fights for your rights to get the best possible settlement or judgment — including your fair share of assets, division of the marital home, child support payments and child custody rights.
- Juvenile Delinquency and Dependency Proceedings – When CA authorities interfere with your parental rights, you need a zealous advocate who understands the process. We are skilled at maneuvering through the complex laws of CA to protect your parental rights.
- Mediation – Mediation puts the decisions in your hands, and can often provide more expedient, predictable results than trial. Our skilled negotiators can help you obtain the best possible divorce settlement.
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements – Love can blind you to the potential for financial loss if the marriage fails. We expect the unexpected and draft agreements that protect both spouses’ financial interests.
Other Practice Areas
Have A Question?
If you have a question about this topic or would like our services for a related matter, please fill out the form below. A member of our team will reach out to you quickly!